Sunday, February 9, 2014

Your Band Can Make More Money in 2014

I just finished writing a very detailed article about how your band can make more money in 2014 (and if your band didn't make anything in 2013, this is going to be really easy!)

Despite my serious articles so far on this site, I do have a good sense of humor and use it often. So when I get serious about a subject, it means I am passionate about it. And this is serious - making money. And I am very passionate about making money. :)

The article lists 9 specific ways to make more money this year with your band. Some of the 9 methods also include very specific details and links to other sites that you will need to complete the steps. I doubt many of you will try all 9, but try as many as you can if you really want to maximize your income. I strongly suggest you do the first 4, as these have the greatest immediate impact on your income. The rest are tips to help increase your revenue from these 4, or increase your pay for gigs.

9 Ways Your Band Can Make More Money in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment